- OAC COVID-19 Policy
- What if my child traveled out of state?
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet from County
Dutchess County Department of Behavioral & Community Health COVID-19/Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- COVID-19 Stigma Fact Sheet from County
- Dutchess County COVID-19 Community Impact Dashboard
- New York Forward: Percentage Positive Results by County Dashboard
- Millerton Together
This website is a volunteer-led effort to provide our community with useful information and to help us all feel more connected during this health crisis.
- Guidance for Better Mental Health
- Interim Cleaning and Disinfection Guidance for Primary and Secondary Schools for COVID-19
- Interim Guidance for In-Person Instruction at Pre-K to Grade 12 Schools During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
- Policy on Returning to School
- Cyber security warning
Please be advised that there is a heightened risk of cyber attacks. Identity theft scams pertaining to COVID-19 are on the rise, so it is critical to be mindful as to when you release personally identifiable student or personal information through telephone or email. Please take extra precaution to double check who you are sharing this information with.
New Student Enrollment Forms
- Registration Form
- Medical/Allergy Form
- Health Form
- Fillable PDF of Enrollment Forms
- Field Trip Parental/Guardian Authorization Form
- Field Trip Permission Slip- Fillable